Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Complicated

No it's not.  It just isn't complicated.  You either are or are not.  I am so tired of this bullshit politically correct crap.  Man (or woman) up and be fucking honest with yourself.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm talking about Facebook and relationship statuses.  Did you know that FB gives you 10 other options besides "It's complicated"?  I was astounded.  You have 10 options that describe just about every kind of place you can be in a relationship and you pick "It's complicated".  Still married but not living together?  It's called "Separated".  Are you living with someone and you're committed to each other but not married?  Hey!  Look! "In a domestic partnership".  Hell, they even have an option for "In an open relationship", which I think rocks out loud.
 
All right, they don't cover a few things.  Married but cheating?  Hmmm...  If you're doing it on FB you're probably not that bright anyway so why do you need an option?  (I'm not judging you if you're cheating, I'm just saying, if you're doing it on FB you won't be cheating long.  You'll be able to choose single, separated, or divorced soon.)

If you are in a relationship with a Yeti, I think you get to choose "It's complicated".  Yep, Yeti's are in now I hear.  I'm just going to assume if I see "It's complicated", that there is some big foot hairy love going on. 

I get it!  Life is fucking complicated.  Unless you live in a vacuum, it's complicated.  Very few things are straight forward but that's just the way it is.
 
Don't ask me why it bothers me but for some reason, it put a bug up my ass today.  I don't pretend to understand why something makes me happy or pisses me off, but hey, maybe it's just complicated. 

2 comments:

  1. So true...It's complicated wtf that means you have not found someone else to be with while you are trying to figure your friggin relationship out. I guess that would be in my warped mined only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth.com lol!:0)


    Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!

    Btw I'm having a Halloween Giveaway
    please stop by and enter and sign up
    for The Treasure Trove Tribune!:0)

    ReplyDelete