I was pretty excited when Cyn over at Misadventures of a Chunky Goddess gave me a shout out with the One Lovely Blog Award and the Tell Me About Yourself Award. Both awards ask that you thank the person who gave you the award and pass it along to 15 other bloggers. The Tell Me About Yourself Award also asks that I tell you 7 things that you might not know about me.
1. I have 2 tattoos. One of Marvin the Martian as a tribute to a dead friend and a flower with my mothers initials in a runic alphabet above it. My dad has the same tattoo on his arm.
2. I have a passion for 80's music. A deep passion. We're talking hair bands, pop, metal, all of it.
3. I was/am a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan. Yep. It's true. I harbor a previously secret crush on Anthony Stewart Head.
4. I kick ass on Wii's Michael Jackson Experience. My Thriller score is 5 stars with a score of 11,315. I'm so damn competitive that when anyone in the family or my best friends family beats my Thriller score, I work until I'm on top again.
5. I was probably 14 before I realized that cranberry sauce didn't always come out of a can and that you probably shouldn't eat anything shaped like that. Unfortunately I still prefer the canned junk but at least I eat the organic now...that makes it better, right?
6. I'm scared of opossums. Guhross! Yucky. I love hedgehogs though! Yay hedgehogs. Boo opossums.
No possible way to make cute:
I just want us all to be clear where I stand on the opossum issue.
7. Wow. This is harder than it looks. I love mint. Mint Tea, Minty (inside joke), Grasshopper cookies, York peppermint patties, candy canes, Junior Mints, peppermint mochas or lattes, all of it. The smell of mint makes me smile.
Now that you know way more than you possibly wanted to know about me, here are the people that I am passing these awards on to. Drop by their blogs and give them some love!
If WTF Friday does not make you pee yourself laughing while making you mad, you're not reading it correctly!
Steph rocks my world with her passion for this planet!
Bought the book, think she's fab, and so inspiring!
Well hell, neither am I!
One word: NOM!
This is such a great idea and I love knowing that her son will read these some day.
I just found this blog today. I cannot stop laughing/commiserating with Julie, the wife.
Great stories and adorable kids.
and Ellen is fab!
I have to get some sleep. Long weekend ahead! Blessings and Peace,
That is all.