Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 1

I know I just blogged on Saturday about all this but last Monday is when I started the changes in my life.

\A 5 pound weight loss this week.  Considering it was a holiday week, I feel pretty good about the loss.  Yesterday was the only day that I ate/drank cooked food before lunch.  Kev brought me a chai when he came over yesterday for stockings in the morning.  Steamed milk is not a raw food but hey, the chai was good and it was xmas. :)

I feel better although some of the things this body is doing while it releases toxins makes me very unhappy.  We'll just leave it at that.

I'm drinking my last soda today.  After this it's milk, freshly squeezed fruit juices, vegetable juices, and wonderful fabulous water.  

Yesterday was a great day.  Family, friends, food, and presents.  I enjoyed spending time with my dad and alternomomma.  At one point I looked around and took a few minutes to remember Christmases past.  Good times then and now.

This coming week is a big one for me.  I tend to jump off track the second week but with no counting, no writing, and one simple rule; I should be fine.

Thanks for listening to me.

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. 5 pounds is amazing! I look forward to your progress, and give you oodles of credit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo for you -- rockin it mama & trust me -- it is hard work no doubt so you deserve all the hoots & hollars you can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I will fully support you on this.

    If you ever feel bored and think you might like a short walk around the 'hood, call me. If you're ever too short on $$$ until the end of the week to buy nutritious food, call me. If you're ever thinking that it would be a lot easier to make a cheese and bread sandwich than to juice something and you need someone to tell you to get off of your bum and clean the juicer, call me.

    I love you and I will help you, however I can, to be in my life longer and to be more able to do the things that you want to do without physical pain or mental duress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate the support. Morgan, I love you chick! You are so incredible! I'm dedicated to this but will definitely take you up on the walks. It will probably be frustrating for you since I can't walk far yet, but I'll get there!
    Peace and <3 to you amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing congrats on the 5 pound loss you rock it mama. Keep us posted and we will be here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! You are a strong chick - keep going!

    ReplyDelete