Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Two of Reboot

Do the words, Kill Me Now, mean anything to you? 
 
Okay, maybe I don't really want to die but holy crud, I feel craptastical!!!!  I know it will get better because veterans of the Reboot tell me it will.  I was feeling like the world's biggest pansy until Becca dropped off Kim's lunch and told me she felt the same.  YAY!  Sorry she feels like crap but glad I'm not alone.  
 
The toxins are definitely starting to get the idea that they aren't welcome here.  I just wish they'd be good house guests and leave in a subdued manner rather than making me feel like I've already died and they are dancing on my grave.  I swear, I'm peeing like every four minutes.  At least that's all I'm doing....shudder.  Yep, you'll be getting way too much information here on the Reboot effects.  
 
I don't know what else to say, mostly because I can't really complete a thought without getting distracted! lol 
 
Thanks for the support everyone!  You all rock hard and I know this is going to be great for me in the end.  Keep being the amazing people you are!

That is all.

4 comments: